Lumber Exchange Bank building, Robertson, owned by George F Rand, nortwest corner of Goundry and Webster, map detail (1908)


Lumber Exchange Bank building, Robertson, owned by George F Rand, nortwest corner of Goundry and Webster, map detail (1908).jpg

Dublin Core

Title

Lumber Exchange Bank building, Robertson, owned by George F Rand, nortwest corner of Goundry and Webster, map detail (1908).jpg

Date

1908

Tags: