These registration features, damn.

Felton High School and Grammar School

Dublin Core

Title

Felton High School and Grammar School

Description

Built in 1901, the visually striking Felton High School once stretched along Thompson Street between Bryant and Falconer streets. It would later be used as a grammar school. Although demolished in 1969, it is not entirely forgotten: we still call the field across Payne Avenue (which was a N.Y. Central train yard and later in 1919 the site of NT's first public playground) "Felton Field."

Items